Thursday May 04 Weigh-in

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And I do have to say that I love the support and camraderie here!

Chris, that's awesome about the tri! I'm going to kick up the workouts a bit myself. I have totally blown the "plan" this week. It rained all week, and my treadmill is covered with dust, however I did take advantage of some aerobic shopping (buying groceries for adolescent boys can be quite the workout). I have been a total bum otherwise, and I am feeling it with a renewed sense of fatigue and frustration.

I made the mistake of being unprepared in my Weight Watchers regimen, and went "core" to support my buddy who is struggling with the plan. Unfortunately, we both failed to plan (and therefore planned to fail). I'm expecting a gain this week, and refuse to starve myself in anticipation of Tuesday's weigh in. I'll just try to stay on plan until Tuesday, when I will switch back to my beloved flex plan.

Giggi,

I'm sure that things will be fine. Stick to the plan and work on it slowly but surely. I've always found that weight that is lost too quickly always seems to come back too quickly. It's a whole attitude change towards how, when and what we eat that makes it a long term accomplishment.

Back
Top Bottom