Thursday March 16 in Laguna?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LAJim

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm on a flexible work schedule this week due to Spring Break. Looking at the swell model and the weather report, I'm thinking that Laguna might be OK on Thursday. My plan would be to entice the wife and child with a morning (or afternoon) of shopping in Laguna with me making a dive or two and hooking up with them for lunch or dinner. High tide is about 9:40 AM. Viz yesterday was reported as "8 ft. or way less" which does not sound like fun. 12 to 15 would be real nice.

Anyone interested and available? I hear Cresent has been restocked with lost dive gear we could look for.

Jim

Jim,
you temp me. But I am available and yet unavailable. I can get the week days off as I work for me. But I have to fly Friday so no diving Thursday. Bummer. Good luck and I look forward to reading about the dive here.

Hey Jim,

If you can be in the water by 8:30 I'll be happy to join you.

Josh:

Let's plan on doing it. I originally wanted to go later and make it a family trip, but I don't see that working now and I'll get them to Laguna another time. Let's meet at 8 or 8:10 at N. Cresent. Anyone is welcome to join us. Sorry Mel can't make it.

Jim

I may be able to make it on Thursday too.

I confirmed it with the wife. I'll see you guys Thursday at North Crescent at 8:00.

Robert Phillips:
I confirmed it with the wife. I'll see you guys Thursday at North Crescent at 8:00.

Glad you can make it.

Are we shooting for 1 or 2 dives? I can do 2 if anyone else can

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom