Thursday March 06, 2008 Weigh-in

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Plus remember that you have probably lost more than 1 pound of fat, but gained some muscle as well. Trust me - this happens to me all the freaking time and my poor husband has to remind me that there are changes, just that the scale isn't "smart enough" to tell muscle gain from fat removal.

HANG IN THERE!

Hanging out at one pound above normal weight - for over a month now. (I had a conference and a week in Cozumel during the month - so part of the hold can be attributed to taking a few days off from eating appropriately.) I'm due for a cascade down, but so far nothing going on. :bored:

Thanks. I guess I probably am putting on some muscle. I won't let it discourage me. I've been pretty good with my eating and avoiding the junk food. Even if I never lose any weight, the healthy eating and exercise will be worth it. I think I am going to stay away from the scale for a while. I'll still check in to make sure I stay on track, though.

Hanging out at one pound above normal weight - for over a month now.

As of this morning - I am no longer overweight!

:wave-smil

My plan is to move into the middle of the normal weight range so I have room for a little up and down without moving out of the normal range. I hope to maintain my weight between 125 and 130, which is now 8-13 lbs away.

I would like to join! I just started diving, and I was way too heavy then. I've started exercising and trying to cut portion size--I eat healthy, just too much--doesn't help being in the over 40 crowd either. I'm with almighty--I keep thinking of my diving suit and how blessed tight it was last week. Lost 1.5 pounds so far......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom