Thursday December 9th weigh in

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Up until this moment (signing in) that is how I have felt. Just moved into our own home and have neglected my physical (not to mention emotional) health. My weight is roughly the same at about 178#, but after reading all of your postings, I feel ready to jump right back into the fitness world. Yipee!!!![/FONT]

gt2003:
My problem is feeling too obligated to everyone else and not taking the time to take care of numero uno.

I feel your pain. I'm getting back in the exercise groove in Jan. We've got to remember that by taking care of ourselves, we take care of our loved ones. You obviously have a strong commitment to your family, which I admire.

I know that I want to be in the floor playing with my grandchildren, not sitting on a chair, wishing I could sit in that position. I am very guilty of not taking good enough care of myself, and have been motivated by reading these comments tonight. Thanks to all who take the time to post.

Foo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom