Thursday 26th October - weighin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

caroln:
Wow Almity, you are quite an inspiration!! Congrats on the huge loss this week.

I lost about a pound this week, which is pretty crap, but not too bad considering I haven't done any real exercise and I had a bag of chips and a pollyo string cheese for dinner last night on the way home from my ow class. My goal for the next week is to go to bed early enough that I can wake up in the morning and work out before work. It's a million times easier to get it over with in the morning then to come home after a 12-14 hour day and try to do it.
I understand that when you finish working out, your metabolism is way up there for up to four hours later. That in itself is a good reason for working out in the morning. For me, it is quiet, I can reflect, meditate and get my head on straight before tackling the day. And trickster, i agree, I feel so much more alive and vibrant when working out in the morning.

I've been a yo yo all week. Then managed to drop a couple of pounds but, the 2 lbs I lost were the two I gained and struggled with all week. I ended up with even for this week. I got on the scale this morning and lost a pound but, I'm not counting it since it came a day late.

So the total for this week is a big fat "0" :shakehead

At least there was no gain and I maintained (not easily though).

Better luck for me next week.

Also, just thought I would mention in the last couple of years I've lost 60lbs but, I always seem to forget about that. I need to start remembering the success I've had in losing weight. Luckily I've donated all my bigger clothes to charity. I'm not about to go back.

I think once I get back into the gym It'll come off a little easier. I've been out of the gym lately because of an injury I've had the past couple of months.

No change this week. I'm still at 210. If I can only get rid of 11 pounds..............

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom