Thursday 15th March weighin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CBulla:
Time for a Dr visit anyway..... lets see whats outa whack!
You need a DR. for that?? :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

I am up a pound from last week. I ate a bunch yesterday. Am thinking that "set point" has some merit, considering I have lost 25+% of my original body weight. I am thinking my body needs time to adjust, and in a while, maybe 6 months try for the last 10lbs or so. Of course, that sounds good, and in reality I wil still try to squeeze out those last lbs...

Well the tide came in this week ... up 1.8 lbs from a week ago, after a "record" 4 lb loss the previous week.

Oh well ... temporary setback. Too much restaurant and ski lodge food over the week-end, I suspect.

This week's weigh-in ... 233.2 lbs.

Seven days till Cozumel ... I'm bringing my running shoes with me, but I suspect I'll probably not be eating salads down there ... :wink:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I've been so busy at work I haven't checked the board in days. I'm down .5lb.

No weigh-in for me this week, I know it's Monday already :wink:

I was off doing work stuff all last week, so nowhere near my scale. Not much chance for exercise, but I have kicked it off this week with a 2 mile run this morning.

Oh boy, went up to 159 today, now I'm going to go back to dieting and go back to the root of how I lose weight. No more of those freebies and I'm probably going to go back to eating healthy again. Just had an oatmeal today.

Any chance I can get in on the SB fitness challenge?

Just started last week to finally make some important lifestyle changes. Went to my Doctor last week blood pressure high but not to the point of needing medication, cholesterol I am sure high (will see the results of the bloodwork this week when I go back) and at 5'11' I was at 248 lbs. Doctor gave me a diet exercise program and an appetite suppressant. Not to keen on the pills but haven't had much success with just trying to diet. Weighed in this morning at 235 lbs.! My goal is 190 lbs and more important a permanent lifestyle change. I want to be healthy and enjoy the things I love...my family, friends, diving and golf. To be honest I am also tired of my buddies giving me crap...fatty, the way I look in any picture and I want to take my shirt off at the beach or on a dive and not be self conscious! Having to post each week might help to keep me on track!

fldiver327:
Any chance I can get in on the SB fitness challenge?

Just started last week to finally make some important lifestyle changes. Went to my Doctor last week blood pressure high but not to the point of needing medication, cholesterol I am sure high (will see the results of the bloodwork this week when I go back) and at 5'11' I was at 248 lbs. Doctor gave me a diet exercise program and an appetite suppressant. Not to keen on the pills but haven't had much success with just trying to diet. Weighed in this morning at 235 lbs.! My goal is 190 lbs and more important a permanent lifestyle change. I want to be healthy and enjoy the things I love...my family, friends, diving and golf. To be honest I am also tired of my buddies giving me crap...fatty, the way I look in any picture and I want to take my shirt off at the beach or on a dive and not be self conscious! Having to post each week might help to keep me on track!

Of course you are welcome FlDiver, everyone is welcome. We pride ourselves in here with just being positive and supportive of each other.

well said Ms Linda!!

welcome FIDiver..... nothing tastes better than the satisfaction of knowing you have made your life healthier and having your friends ask "have you lost weight' :wink:

welcome and good on you for making a start!!

Thanks for the welcome...I look forward to supporting all of you as well! I'l check back regularly to report my progress and to see how everyone else is doing! Good Luck and happy lifestyle adjustment...now I have to go and talk myself down from that Cheeseburger!!!!

Checking in to report a 3 lb weight loss, from 235 to 232! Added an exercise routine which includes some cardio and flexibility work...sure seems like work! Seems like just a few years agobeing able to just rolling out of bed and having the energy to go all day and most of the night!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom