Thursday 15th June, 2006 - Weigh-in

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

im smiling how everyone has something different that works for them. for me, its 3 meals per day, no snacking in between and at least a 5hr break between each meal as per my dietician.

hubby on the other hand is the 5 to 6 small meals per day as per his trainer.

for both of us its reduce carbs and lots and lots of protien.

Jenny, hubby daily brekkie is a smoothie also. he uses light soy milk with real soy bean a banana and his protein powder in the smoothie. even his protien bars that he has for his choc fix are from his trainer (cheaper buying in bulk) and they ahve about 4gm of fat and 30gm of protien.

absoultely yes to fresh food - we dont own a microwave so i have no choice and im about to now get our organic foods delivered to our door

i agree with colby - my meals are like 2 eggs, mushroom and 2 slices of rye for brekkie or cheese and rye for lunch.. but, im only allowed bread once per day and only one type of protien at every meal. meaning if i have eggs for brekkie no more eggs for the day.

i havent had a coke for a month now - doing ok so far, still alot to go BUT the other day i got my 1month fatty photo done to compare to when i started and even i can see some difference... still waiting for yours Jenny :)

thanks so much for the inspiration and ideas. I think that a protein rich diet is different enough to jump start the weight loss again. Eggs tomorrow morning. Will have to work on what to do the rest of the day.

Back
Top Bottom