Thurs, Fri, or Sat diving???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mikeguerrero

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I would love to dive all three days if applicable, I just need some buddies to do this...

I am on Spring break, sitting at home looking at my dry gear. With conditions being next to stellar in the wave model reports, who can sneak away from work???

Can anyone dive Thurs, how about Fri? I work at the diveshop on Fri but not until 4pm so I can sneak in two early morning dives.

Sat I am all game for any time diving, I really want to dive my doubles again for more practice on the basic 5, but I also have have separate single regs and singles tanks for fun dives.

Okay so who is in?

Thanks,

MG

Hey Mike,

I'm back in the country this weekend. Next week I'd would love to do some midweek skills/mellow diving to catch up with my cold water gear. PM me if you're interested.

Hey Mike,

I'm back in the country this weekend. Next week I'd would love to do some midweek skills/mellow diving to catch up with my cold water gear. PM me if you're interested.

PM sent...

With conditions being smooth and quiet, does anyone want to work on some drills Fri or Sat? And get in a fun dive? Can't let these two day pass us up.

I work Friday but not until 4pm and can sneak in two morning dives, BW looks very enticing.

MG

i'll be in point lobos both days. stop by if you there.

We'll be at Lobos on Saturday. Won't be too hard to spot us look for a blue Chevy P/U and a Zodiac. Make sure to say HI Andrew :)

We are going to try to dive Friday but it depends on what time I can bail out of work. Right now I am slammed...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom