Thurs. at CSSP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

texdiveguy

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am off this Thurs. 6/16 and will be at CSSP around 9:30am.....anyone up for some diving??? Alan

Must be someone that can get wet!!??

Can't do it Thursday and Friday...

'Comeon, Danceguy! Can't you come play on Friday? Wish we could do both days, but there's no way. That's a bummer, I'm sorry!!

Foo

Foo:
'Comeon, Danceguy! Can't you come play on Friday? Wish we could do both days, but there's no way. That's a bummer, I'm sorry!!

Foo

Foo....I am working Fri/Sat 11a-6p at the shop,,,,we have an IDC going on for 10 days and multi-classes at CSSP Sat. so Debra will be overseeing the SIS lake activities Sat.. I will make a Swamper gathering soon!!!!!!!!

I do not think my boss will let me have Thrusday off but I am trying. I will know by 7pm tonight

Lukiedukie:
I do not think my boss will let me have Thrusday off but I am trying. I will know by 7pm tonight

Luke,,,, what a nice thought,,,,but in sport diving family/jobs come first..... if it works cool,,,, but I am used to solo diving at CSSP since I can ussually get in a weekday during the typ. week. Would like having you Luke,,,you can let me know this evening. Later :)

I tried to get him to take off Friday Foo but he is a dedicated individual! We have been REALLY busy. I think diving may be back in vogue again!

Debraw:
I tried to get him to take off Friday Foo but he is a dedicated individual! We have been REALLY busy. I think diving may be back in vogue again!

What wonderful problems you have! I'll trade with you this week, swap my probs for yours? :wink: Seriously, I'm glad you're so busy, that's a great sign for any business. Keep up the good work.

Foo

texdiveguy:
Luke,,,, what a nice thought,,,,but in sport diving family/jobs come first..... if it works cool,,,, but I am used to solo diving at CSSP since I can ussually get in a weekday during the typ. week. Would like having you Luke,,,you can let me know this evening. Later :)

I have other things I can do along with diving, Like search for new employment as my boss is a no good useless *****. I have four vaction days left so I plan on useing some of that time for fun and searching for a new job. I think two of the those days will be used for a class I want to take.

As you can tell he would not let me have the day off. I think they realize I am wanting to leave the company and instead of giving me a pay raise they just do not let me have time off to go look. Does that make sence to any one else?

Sorry Alan I will get a day off during the week some time soon I swear.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom