Thurs 21st December Weighin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Colby thank you for your kind words.

Sooooooo disappointed! I've been exercising and watching my carb and fat intake and didn't lose anything! ARRGGHHHH (pirate wail)!!!

I guess with all the stuff around and the nibbling that I HAVE been doing, I should be glad I didn't gain! I like Monday's better...always seem to be lighter on Monday mornings than I am on Thursdays... must be all the weekend diving that I've been doing...water weight loss only?? C'est la vie....

:blinking:

Patience young Jedi, the weight will come off, hahahaha

Oy. I totally pigged out last night on, you will not believe it, these new Wheat Thins crackers. I think it was sundried tomato and basil flavor. I think I ate about a quarter of the box. They were soooooo delicious and addicting. And this is after I had resisted all of the cookies and candies floating around the office, and did my strength training and 37 minute of cardio training yesterday. Well, I didn't gain anything, but still....I ate it when I lose control.
One thing I've noticed. It has become easier and easier for me to resist sweets. I really don't like the way they make me feel after eating them. It has become so not worth it. But salty things, they are still my downfall.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom