Thumbs up for Oceanic's Customer service !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Life-Is-Good-Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have to say, Thumbs up for Oceanic's custmour service!

I just bought a VT3, and for the life of me, the manual was really hard to walk through setting up the computer.

They spent a hour on the phone with me, walking me through every step, setting up the computer, all the defaults, alarms, and even setting up the software on my computer, and showing me how to use it.

Hands down, They have by far the best service I've seen , thanks Oceanic !!

I have to say, Thumbs up for Oceanic's custmour service!

I just bought a VT3, and for the life of me, the manual was really hard to walk through setting up the computer.

They spent a hour on the phone with me, walking me through every step, setting up the computer, all the defaults, alarms, and even setting up the software on my computer, and showing me how to use it.

Hands down, They have by far the best service I've seen , thanks Oceanic !!

I really don't want to become the board's Oceanic gadfly, but the juxtaposition
with my recent as yet unanswered query about manuals is striking.

Multiply the cost to Oceanic of providing that great service to you by a few hundred
users, and think about what the actual net cost of better manuals would be ...

Multiply the cost to Oceanic of providing that great service to you by a few hundred

I would agree, their manual is VERY hard to understand, and I expected that from reading all the reviews on the computer before buying it.

I was happy with the personal service though, and hopfully if I ever have any problems with the computer, they continue to serice their custmours,, thanks !

Let's not forget that this forum is not an "official" support site for Oceanic. This site is primarily for users to help other users. Oceanic is a sponsor of SB and they have a lot of customers on here, hence the forum.

To get the best service, you need to call Oceanic.

Back
Top Bottom