Thread replies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

texdiveguy

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Does it get under your skin when you take the time to read someone's thread, offer an input to the thread (along with other kind SB folks replies) and then you never see the OP post again on the thread of theirs in reply to everyones efforts..???

DOES ME!! :shakehead:

It is rather irritating. Especially when you do research for them and hook them up with information and links.

BTW I guess we can assume we will be hearing from you again sometime soon? LOL

Does it get under your skin when you take the time to read someone's thread, offer an input to the thread (along with other kid SB folks replies) and then you never see the OP post again on the thread of theirs in reply to everyones efforts..???

DOES ME!! :shakehead:

maybe they have you on ignore :D

Yes that annoys me too.

Yes, even a quick thank you at least lets you know the OP came back to see what he managed to catch. No answer ever makes you think he forgot the URL . . .

but we have the thanks button dont forget.. maybe that is being used instead

Na... the ones I am referring to are those folks who just don't answer or hit the Thanks button....just like they vanished! :no

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom