thoughts on the atomic aquatic t3 and scuba pro s620ti ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Over here the T3 is almost $3000. I'm sure it could be gotten for cheaper but that's the advertised price. Wow.

At Leisure Pro it is a bargain at $1,750.

At that price($1,750) I can buy at least two complete sets of Apeks DS4/ATX40 and left me with plenty of change to order two adjusting screws from anywhere.
Getting Apeks spare parts in Philippines is never an issue.

You could also buy probably 10 sets of MK 5/10/15/20 and G250/200B, D300350/400, or balanced/adjustable or any number of other excellent older regulators.

Or you could easily find one set for $250 and spend the remaining $1500 on really important stuff like beer and pizza. Or maybe a dive trip!

I just picked up an unused D400 converted using a new metal orifice for $145 (Thanks Thomas) and a brand new old model Titan first stage for $60. I've still got over $1500 left and I bet it breathes every bit as good if not better. 10 years ago I might have considered dropping that amount on a reg, now no way in hell.

Last edited:
I was also trying to find out which one breathes better, the s620ti or the AA t3 :)

The only way your going to find that out is too breathe both and make the decision yourself.

You could also buy probably 10 sets of MK 5/10/15/20 and G250/200B, D300350/400, or balanced/adjustable or any number of other excellent older regulators.

Or you could easily find one set for $250 and spend the remaining $1500 on really important stuff like beer and pizza. Or maybe a dive trip!

For $75.00 you could buy this from VDH and be done.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom