Thoughts on Sulawesi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm considering all the same locations. Any thoughts on the time of year? I was hoping to go diving again in early to mid May.

Personally I am looking at this option Passport to Paradise

Should be able to dive on arrival day, and for sure Lembeh Resort (Critters@Lembeh) is top notch, been there twice before and it would be difficult to return there without spending at least 3-4 days with them, the staff, the food and the overall hospitality make this place the best IMHO.

Searcraigh..if you dont take that option and finally get yourself to Bangka I will come and photobomb every pic you take in Lembeh...Murex at Bangka is gorgeous.

Meet you in Bangka then!

Thanks for the input guys.

The deed is done, off to Manado for the last week of March, staying at Tasik Ria

Say Hi (very quietly) to the mandarin fish in the front yard Circus Critters site. See them as the sun goes down. Let nothing surprise you - yes, Lembeh is the king of muck sites, but there is muck near Manado - flamboyant cuttlefish, Pegasus sea moths - ask the guides, the answer will be yes. And enjoy the crates - and I'm not talking Bintang Beer - they are a joy to watch hunting in the coral.

Am I envious? Oh yes!

Back
Top Bottom