This Weekend North of I-30 ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Timeliner

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
'Anybody thought about going out this weekend ? ( Sat or Sun even Friday afternoon)
Folks will be at Travis ... 'Gonna have to do that soon myself.
CSSP ~ :11doh:

But... how about North of I-30 ? :D

You have Lake Murray, OK ~~ Cool Clams, sunken boats, ect. nice rocks, showers, then there is the crab trap for adventure. Free for day use. :14:

Lake Broken Bow, OK ~~~ What can I say, it has it all...... Also Free !
I can show you the cool spots before the ScubaDillos / Dive Rebels go there on Memorial Day Weekend :14:

I could just go by myself but good company is fun too you know !

Good stuff Peps . Anybody interested?

Hey Frank have some 'fun' for me too!!!! :)

Anything can happen... We'll see :D

Timeliner:
CSSP ~ :11doh:

Okay...I'm thinking you'll show up at CSSP to hang out with ScubaSteve's group and your ol' buddy Foo and that crazy sun of a beach Donald. Save that site at Broken Bow and take us there Memorial weekend. Our camper should have a new hot water heater in it by then... I know you can have your own mansion on wheels by then. I'll get some of those little lights that you hang outside a campsite and we'll be officially...uh... gulp!!
old?
ouch.

Hey hey hey, I just hung palm tree lights on my porch! I can't be old!!! I just can't!

Frank,
If you see this, call me. I was planning on a dive adventure to Travis this weekend but it looks like that is probably going to fall through. I was thinking maybe Murray or maybe even Broken Bow as a back up plan.
Friday is good too. No work.
JR

I'll get back to you John :D

It looks like a go to dive the Wall at Lake Broken Bow Saturday May 6th

We'll be at the sceanic overlook on the South side of the lake by about 11 am

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom