This was just too weird not to post.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonnythan:
Well, to be honest, linking to external sites that contain imagery or content not appropriate for direct posting on SB is something that the staff is trying to figure out how to handle at the moment. Different mods have different opinions on the subject so unfortunately moderation in this regard has probably been somewhat inconsistent. I apologize for this.

At least the PROBLEM is being looked at!

I never saw this infamous Warhammer. Can someone please PM it to me? I'm afraid to look on the internet.:D

fairybasslet:
I never saw this infamous Warhammer. Can someone please PM it to me? I'm afraid to look on the internet.:D
Ill say it first ... Dont!

That's a great pic Jonnythan .. disturbing, but great :wink:

fairybasslet:
Someone on www.rebreatherworld.com uses the warhammer pic as his avitar. You'll know it when you see it.

edit: oops sorry he seems to have changed it.

I'm really confused by this because my son used to play a game and make these models called Warhammer. It can't be the same thing. Then I saw reference to it somewhere else and from what I could surmise, it has something to do with number 2?

fairybasslet:
I'm really confused by this because my son used to play a game and make these models called Warhammer. It can't be the same thing. Then I saw reference to it somewhere else and from what I could surmise, it has something to do with number 2?
Yes.

...uh...could we please stay on topic? :flame:

umm...okay, its a sculpture. fairy...could you please tell me where he attended art school?

In what municipality does this piece reside?

Did the artist recieve federal funding from the national endowment?

In the course of some of the cases I've handled, I've seen some very disturbing pictures. I won't even mention some of the industry jargon that is attached to them. However, the picture that can't be posted (I won't even use its title) is way beyond those. And, the one that started this thread it pretty far out there. It makes my pics of my kid being born by c-section, look rather bland.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom