This was just too weird not to post.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yup...thats what you look like after having a baby.

...the babies kinda look like that too!

where do you upstanding citizens find this stuff? I am afraid to go wondering around the internet...

Eeeeeeeewwww!

ItsBruce:
Oh wow! Does that mean I can post the pic of when I got my current dive buddy?
:shakehead :shakehead

A link from scubaboard to that picture, by a moderator noless, is ok but a LINK to the Warhammer maneuver picture is a TOS violation. hmmmmmmmmm Inquiring minds want to know.

OkieDiver:
A link from scubaboard to that picture, by a moderator noless, is ok but a LINK to the Warhammer maneuver picture is a TOS violation. hmmmmmmmmm Inquiring minds want to know.

That looks like it accurately states the nature of things. Perhaps you have never seen the second picture referenced (I won't even type its name here.) You realize, of course, that when the United States Supreme Court was last called upon to rule on obscenity the Justiices had to review hundreds of photos to ascertain what was obscene. Very little was said until the second picture referenced came up (mostly as a gag by some clerk) and all anyone could say was "Sweet Mercy, I'm never going in the water again."

catherine96821:
......I am afraid to go wandering around the internet...
Ditto... this stuff will scare the heebee-jeebeez out of ya! :ick: :grrrross!: :yuck:

jonnythan, you have too much free time!

Well, to be honest, linking to external sites that contain imagery or content not appropriate for direct posting on SB is something that the staff is trying to figure out how to handle at the moment. Different mods have different opinions on the subject so unfortunately moderation in this regard has probably been somewhat inconsistent. I apologize for this.

Anyway, IMO, the infamous Warhammer is quite a bit more obscene than this picture, which as offroadcmpr points out, is actually a picture of a sculpture. It's a bit weird and disturbing but I certainly don't think it constitutes "obscene" the way the Warhammer image might, which is why I felt OK posting it.

Doesn't that take all the fun out of it? :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom