This was funded?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Did you even read the article?

Methane emmisions are a source of greenhouse gasses and may prove to be a problem.

How do we know how much the problem is or how to solve it without research?

Making scientific pronouncements without research is JUNK SCIENCE.

Personally I would rather see money spent on reducing cow farts than dropping bombs on people.

It's actually a serious issue..
Big issue with sheep farmers, too.

pipedope:
Did you even read the article?

Methane emmisions are a source of greenhouse gasses and may prove to be a problem.

How do we know how much the problem is or how to solve it without research?

Making scientific pronouncements without research is JUNK SCIENCE.

Personally I would rather see money spent on reducing cow farts than dropping bombs on people.
I agree with you.

There are like 8 billion people on this earth.....and we all fart...we'll except some of the ladies...not ALL though.

There are other issues with sheep farmers that we wont get into here.

devolution365:
Apparently 19% of methane gas emissions comes from domestic animals, many of them cows/cattle.

After eggs for breakfast and baked beans the night before I'd probably account for 2 or 3 percent::11:

JimLap:
Good reason to lower the price of t-bones and porterhouses. Sorry PETA wackos. BEEF, it's what's for dinner!!
someone on another thread said something like this..
"if God didn't intend for man to eat animals he wouldn't have made 'em out of meat"

It's hilarious! I agree with it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom