This site....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CincyBengalsFan

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
It seems like since this site officially endorsed DIR and Leisure Pro and Divers Direct and the others....It's gone down hill as far as chit chat goes...

Good lord, it used to be LIVELIER?! If big name sponsors calm this board down, maybe we should get some more.

Never realized. In what way are the sponsers endorsed?

archman:
Good lord, it used to be LIVELIER?! If big name sponsors calm this board down, maybe we should get some more.
:rofl: :D

BMS/CBF ~ thank you for sticking around as long as you have... your contributions will be missed I'm sure... but I understand that a man needs to follow his heart. Farewell.

I cant see how the site is less lively or chit chatty. I have trouble keeping up with threads most days, and I'm definitely not a slow reader or typer!

Uncle Pug:
BMS/CBF ~ thank you for sticking around as long as you have... your contributions will be missed I'm sure... but I understand that a man needs to follow his heart. Farewell.

Is it just me or did I miss something here? Granted it won't be the first time if I have and I am sure it won't be the last! :06:

Oh... I just figured that being the principled man that he is, BMS/CBF would not be staying since he has concluded that SB rolled down the hill to the point that idle chit chat is not to be found.

Hows that for a run on sentence? :D

Uncle Pug:
Oh... I just figured that being the principled man that he is, BMS/CBF would not be staying since he has concluded that SB rolled down the hill to the point that idle chit chat is not to be found.

I had it all explained to me my dear. Love the sentence structure as well. :) Thank goodness your so cute there Pug!!!! :eyebrow:

Uncle Pug:

ok, UP, you know how i hate to disagree with you, but that is not a run on sentence.

it is in fact a proper sentence in
all respects, and makes the English teacher in me proud.

quiz: is the following setence a fragment?

Do not let the door hit you in the butt.

(the answer hinges in the imperative construction)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom