This is ridiculous!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jepuskar

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I can't believe this picture. It's absurd. Who puts a picture like this out there? I mean really???? How is she suppose to see underwater without a mask????

rebreather_diver.jpg

---------- Post added ----------

I've gotten quite a bit of feedback on this. I must also note, look very closely at the routing of her counterlung hoses! Do you see what I see? That's right people, they aren't secured properly. This picture is something.

If you look at the cute girl on PADI Undersea Journal First Quarter 2012, she doesn't seem to have a second stage. The octopus hose is visible but I guess the fidiots went a bit hard out with the photoshop.
416207005_370.jpg

Still not as bad as the Chinese officials in the park that has been doing the rounds lately.

I would like to buy this. I don't need any of that clunky stuff on her back though.

How is she suppose to see underwater without a mask????
Won't need to cause I will be holding her hand...!!! :wink:

Looks like an over-the-shoulder boulder holder to me! LOL

Counterlung? What's that? I'm more worried about the bouncy.....Er, buoyancy issues........

Last edited:
If you look at the cute girl on PADI Undersea Journal First Quarter 2012, she doesn't seem to have a second stage. The octopus hose is visible but I guess the fidiots went a bit hard out with the photoshop.
416207005_370.jpg

Still not as bad as the Chinese officials in the park that has been doing the rounds lately.

No... that pic is accurate :no:

PADI has done away with the 2nd stage, octopus and that pesky pressure gauge in order to compress their class into the "1/2 day PADI Open Water Certification" :thumb:

:sprint:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom