This is How Japanese Take Photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Top New Blog- Blog for the top web news

Their Style is Unique. Research is Going On, No final Results So far...

3&4 are doing it right, if you want to make your subject look slimmer and taller.

I just wish I could get into that position, actually I can but getting back up is another story

Low and up is good. Much better than from above pointing down, too much headroom, American tourist-style.

too-much-headroom.jpg

Oh. Excuse me.

These are actually Chinamen taking the photos in some chinese cities (Beijing, I guess).

Not Japanese, whom I think have more class & style than this.

The tell tale sign is their fashion sense (color mix, cutting, leather bags over the man's shoulder and that leather shoe)...

While I wouldn't use the word Chinamen, it also looks to me like none of the photographers or subjects are Japanese. Or do we Asians all look alike?

just being accurate when I can.

You have another word to describe the people from China ?

I don't accept the part about "Asian all look alike", especially in this modern age of jet travels and internet..... but that will be another discussion and (perhaps) flame

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom