This is gonna be really scary !!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RICHinNC

Contributor
Reaction score
I am going to do something tomorow that scares the daylights out of me.

Nope, not jump out of an airplane at 500 feet wearing 200 lbs of gear...been there, done that.

Nope, not dive 135 feet to see a ship wreck in rippin currents....piece of cake.

Nope, not yada yada....

I am going to my realtor's office to put a bid in on a house ! And that scares the doodoo out of me!!

Wish me luck.

rich

Go low! You can always come up but it's tough to go back down. Good luck!

woohooooo - just think about the 20yrs of debt and happiness this will bring you!!!

goodluck with the bid and the step into the market..... scary but has to happen sooner or later

fingers crossed for you

Good Luck!

...don't let em see ya sweat.

Good Luck!! Hope all goes well!! Congradulations!!

Good luck Rich, the world of home ownership at times is a lot more scary than jumping out of a plane

Fish Food:
Wow, goodluck.

BTW, how did jumping out of a plane at 500ft work out for ya?

Not bad actually. Two good things about it. One, you dont wear a bulky reserve chute because you wouldnt have time to use it any way. Two, you dont have any hang time in the air so you are a lot tougher target.

This will actually be the second house I have purchased (sold the first). But I was in the service when I got the first one so I knew I was "safe" employment wise and what my income would be for years. Now I work for a company that does military contracts and you never know what is up from day to day. THAT is the scary part.

Just wait until the closing attorney puts that mountain of papers in front of you.

Sign your life away, son; sign your life away.

But at least you build EQUITY ! ! ! !

the K

That would scare anyone. But Please if you can do it take a fixed rate mortgage. In the long run, it is much more stable if your income fluxiates. The subprime adjustables are what is killing the market.

Back
Top Bottom