Thinking it is time to go dry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have the Evo2. Its closest neighbor would be the DUI 450. I love it. Built like a tank but with really good movement. Plenty of stock sizes and includes pockets and suspenders.

Bob

Hi,
For those who are asking about Dry suit classes...All Wet Scuba is offering free classes with a purchase of a Dry Suit. Brett is a spectacular instructor so I would recommend him.

I highly recommend the White's Fusion dry suit, just got mine. Most people who try them say they will never dive another suit again.

Dove my brandy new Pinnacle Evo 2 Sunday on the scubateers boat, and it was amazing. Thanks for the info guys, I'm really happy with the suit.

Dove my brandy new Pinnacle Evo 2 Sunday on the scubateers boat, and it was amazing. Thanks for the info guys, I'm really happy with the suit.

Cough Cough... What happened to you Saturday Mr?!? :wink:

Cough Cough... What happened to you Saturday Mr?!? :wink:

Sorry sorry, I completely forgot that I had to attend the NAU graduation on Friday, stayed the night and tried to get back early on Saturday to make it out but by the time I got home, it would have been too late. Sounds like you guys have fun without me though. :mooner:

Back
Top Bottom