Thinking about a dive trip in October?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kcdiver56

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Too far North of Cozumel (Kansas City MO)
# of dives
1000 - 2499
If you have been considering an October dive trip and haven't booked yet, you might want to take a look at the 'Free Lodging w/Aldora' thread posted in the 'Trips and Local Marketplace...Cozumel'.

We have been staying at Villa Aldora the past few years and always enjoy our time there and in October you can stay free if you dive with Aldora Divers. I know, a bit of cheerleading here, but hey, it is a really good deal and if you're in need of a Coz fix and can get away in October, the price is right :D

I WISH I could get away in October!!

If you don't like crowds, Oct. is a great time to visit Coz. I've had several vacations there in Oct. and it is very quite. The hotel rates are great as well (doesn't get better than free as the OP states). Some rain but usually plenty of sun.

PH

I already have a trip planned at the end of Oct.

Hey could you send me a link to that post. I'm thinking about a October trip and I'd like to look into that but I can't find it. Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom