Things you've lost underwater

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Flashlight
Lobster Gauge
Lobster Tickler
2 -Weight pockets (on differant dives) recovered one a week later

diverjed:
Spanish Medallion (lifted by pirates at knifepoint)
BUDDY (S)

Now here's a story I would like to hear in more detail!

Spill those beans...

The sea has something out for me. :11: It's had a habit of taking something from me every time I get into it, diving or not. After I figured out I was losing exactly one thing on every trip in (usually in a fairly random current), I started feeding it something every time, ahead of time -- mostly pairs of sunglasses (4 pairs now). This seems to work.

In the times I forget to make a 'sacrifice,' the list includes: a flashlight, a 10lb weight, a pair of shears, a sausage, a pair of swimming trunks, and my wedding ring.

So, if anybody finds a wedding ring in Aruba somewhere between the Pedernales and the Radisson with 'FS' on it, PM me I'll let you know if I still need it...

fsik:
The sea has something out for me. :11: It's had a habit of taking something from me every time I get into it, diving or not. After I figured out I was losing exactly one thing on every trip in (usually in a fairly random current), I started feeding it something every time, ahead of time -- mostly pairs of sunglasses (4 pairs now). This seems to work.

In the times I forget to make a 'sacrifice,' the list includes: a flashlight, a 10lb weight, a pair of shears, a sausage, a pair of swimming trunks, and my wedding ring.

So, if anybody finds a wedding ring in Aruba somewhere between the Pedernales and the Radisson with 'FS' on it, PM me I'll let you know if I still need it...

Now that's funny. Especially the last paragraph.

fsik:

i shudder at the thought of losing your swim trunks. i don't want to know how.. hahahaha :) :D thought of going skinny dipping? :D

Spearo weight belt, RA Marseille-buckle. Newton's Cove, Weymouth, Dorset, UK (near Norde Fort). New Years day his year (2006). 4x0.75 Kg D-weights & 4xbright yellow normal 1Kg scuba weights. I think this will be recovered, so I am offering a reward for its return (some combination of cash/dive knife/scuba weights?).

fsik:

Like it! I get the feeling the sea wants something back from me too. Little gifts for Neptune & Albion? Stocking Davy Jones' Locker? Better stock up on sunglasses or something similar I suppose!

Mr. X:
Like it! I get the feeling the sea wants something back from me too. Little gifts for Neptune & Albion? Stocking Davy Jones' Locker? Better stock up on sunglasses or something similar I suppose!

Hey Mr. X,

Strange how we both named ourself after X. I'll just remember that you have a space after Mr.

Perhaps this is a parallel universe. X

Back
Top Bottom