Things you've found under water

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My first river dive in New Hampshire and I found this sticking out of the sand.

F.B. Norton & Sons
Worcester, Mass

Attachments

• 2 gallon jug.jpg
    2 gallon jug.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 442
My strangest find to date, he weighs about 25 lbs and is made of stone.

Attachments

• river gargoyle 7-24-09.jpg
    river gargoyle 7-24-09.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 596
45 million year old whale backbone, 4 3/4 megladon tooth, Gold rings, necklaces, Mastadon tusk ivory, lots of change.

I still think I have one of the best - dentures from a cruise ship snorkeler, which the DM went down and found, who would believe it? The poor guy was totally freaking out and then came his savior - praise be to the all-mighty scuba diver......

Why Scuba Dive? This is why........ You can find all sorts of "STUFF"
See attached :)

Attachments

• IMG_2120 (2) Guns & Stuff two (LC).jpg
    IMG_2120 (2) Guns & Stuff two (LC).jpg
    429.4 KB · Views: 437
  • IMG_2130 Gold, Silver & Brass (LC).jpg
    IMG_2130 Gold, Silver & Brass (LC).jpg
    416.7 KB · Views: 392
  • IMG_2110 (2) Pipe Bowls.jpg
    IMG_2110 (2) Pipe Bowls.jpg
    408.7 KB · Views: 359
  • IMG_2142 (2) Iron & Brass (LC).jpg
    IMG_2142 (2) Iron & Brass (LC).jpg
    400 KB · Views: 367
I found a digital camera in a lake this spring sitting next to an ice scoop and a full beer. My dive buddy and I took the camera home, dried off the SD card and plugged it into the computer. It fired right up and there were about 45 pictures on the camera. Some of the last pictures were of the person in his ice house showing off some of the fish he had caught. In the background of one of the pictures were the ice scoop and the beer that we found. One of the earlier pictures on the card was of his work truck for his window washing business. The work truck had a phone number that allowed me to get in contact with him. I described how we found the camera and managed to track him down through the picture and asked if he'd like his camera and memory card back. He declined and said there wasn't anything on the memory card he would miss. I think he was just too embarrassed to want to meet up in person.

i am a lover of purple and it's hard to find purple gear because it has always been pink for women... :([/QUOTE
Barney need to come to Japan the home of colorful dive gear. Send me a PM and I will try and find you a Japanese catalog of dive gear.

kewl!!! send me an email please please please :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom