Things you've found under water

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This probably doesn't count as a "find" because it was obviously put there to be found, but we got a good laugh out of it.

At about 60 feet we came across a small white coffin. Looked like a child-sized one. We opened the top and found a skeleton. Obviously, it's not real... but I have to admit that it made me jump a little when we opened the lid.

-Mike-

Attachments

• Cayuna Pits 11.JPG
    Cayuna Pits 11.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 510
if i could make money selling old anchors i'd be rich, also found an old dive knife in the sheath, this weekend while a friend was doing rebreather training i found a tickle stick, with the gauge and the brass clip, then i found 4 nice size lobsters, so i did a little practicing for when season comes, nobody was harmed in this. last month a friend lost a speargun, i've also done that. so the sea still owes me a few things, but if i found a valuable item i would be quite great full. oh yea i've found a few fish too

anchors
weights
lures
cigarette machine
fire extinguishers
trucks
cars
boats
trailers
ATVs

The usual stuff for a volunteer PSD diver. Yesterday, with a metal detector, in a swimming area, at a local lake, I found a sterling silver bracelet and silver quarter.

1.-Peace
2.-A divorce
3.-New girl! (and she is a diver too)
4.-A black hole where I regularly pour my money

found this bike yesterday. If anyone is missing a children's bike in the vicinity of Burlington VT and can positively ID the bike I will provide GPS coordinates to its location!:D
bike.jpg

snorkle, weights, marker, anouther anchor, 2 shafts, one was there a long tome and one must have been taken buy a jew fish bucause it was bent like a U

- few masks
- few snorkles
- dive knives
- watches
- digital camera
- lost diver

A few golf balls and a coffee can off of Tamarama Beach in Australia. A Scuba Pro black twin jet fin and a full on reg with octo (not sure how someone lost their whole set up like that though?) at the Breakwater in Monterey. A giant beer bottle and a smaller beer bottle in Bonaire, Antilles Netherlands. Tried to find some lady's watch in Bonaire too, but no one seemed to know where she lost it so our search pattern just kept getting bigger and bigger until we ran out of air. Nothing else comes to mind, but I'll keep my fins crossed that I'll find some money soon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom