Things To Do In Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No, they don't do open cruises, as far as I know. 10 or 12 fares pay for the trip...

We have 3 so far!

I was under the impression that they did: "Private or public tours available, please e-mail or call for space available on our scheduled tours. Special rates for private tours!"

I'm checking into the cost of a private charter with Cozumel Sailing . Last time I looked into it a couple of years ago the cost was about $600. Required a 20% deposit. If it is still around that price is anyone interested? I'm thinking about July 4th if that date is available.

I think the 4th of July is a GREAT idea!!
Ok, I've heard back from them. The price for 20 is $35 per person. So lets just assume it is going to be $35/pp whether it is a private or public trip. The website does say $25 for non drinkers and they do have one couple that would like to do a trip that week. Should we try to get enough member to sign up to go private? If we get enough interest I'm willing to put the deposit down if required. I'm also ok with having non invasion scubaboard members join the group if we do not fill it up.

---------- Post added ----------

I'm going to start a new thread for those who want to do this to sign up. That way I can get a feel to see if there is enough interest to charter the boat or just have everyone sign up for the 4th. I have some followup questions to Cozumel Sailing.

You should find out if the 4th of July is currently available, and if it is, post a new thread here and in the Cozumel section and see if enough people are interested. I would think that for a holiday, we could get enough ScubaBoarders to jump onboard (and after a few, maybe OFF too!!). It's pretty cheap and 20 people isn't all that much, considering most people travel in couples or groups.

Edit: Damn I type slow, haha - you beat me to it G

Did you know our Dive op, Dive Paradise has their own sketch artist who designed both t shirts for the Invasions. Scubatoons by Rafael. He will also do a sketch of your favorite vacation moment. (by appointment only) Check out dive Pradise"s website for details. Dive Paradise, Cozumel MX
I can't wait to see this year's design! :D

Last year there was a list of activities sponsored by the hotel for the guests, such as shows, spanish lessons, dance lessons, etc. Does anybody know if there is a list of activities for this year?

Last year there was a list of activities sponsored by the hotel for the guests, such as shows, spanish lessons, dance lessons, etc. Does anybody know if there is a list of activities for this year?

It should be similar to last years, See below. You will receive a new one when you check in.

Copy_of_Activities_Program.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom