Things To Do In Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cardzard & roxanne :hugs:

I haven't done this one yet, but would love to do it one day. Cozumelsailing.com I've always read good things about them, and while I would not be able to a day sail a sunset cruise would be nice. Anyone up to doing a sunset cruise?

Also saw the Fury Catamaran, and they seem to be a bigger comapny. They could possibly accomdate a lot more people then Cozumel Sailing.

A +1 for Cozumel Sailing and the Toucan. Boat holds somewhere over a dozen passengers, and the service is unparalleled. A buddy who worked with similar charters in St Thomas said this was, by far the best charter he'd ever taken...

Pan maybe your sister and mom would like to see why you love scuba so much.

I was checking that out yesterday too. Trust me, I've tried EVERYTHING to get those 2 to try diving. I may have gotten to my mom this time around though, I told her it's a shame to go to Cozumel, one of the largest and best reefs known for scuba, where people come from all over the world to dive, and to not experience it. I think that statement is hanging around in her head. Now, hopefully she tries it!!

A +1 for Cozumel Sailing and the Toucan. Boat holds somewhere over a dozen passengers, and the service is unparalleled. A buddy who worked with similar charters in St Thomas said this was, by far the best charter he'd ever taken...
I would still like to do the Toucan for a sunset cruise. Anyone else want to do it?

I am game for a Toucan cruise, but I am not Invasion...
So I guess I shouldn't reply here...

If it's open to others, let me know!

I would still like to do the Toucan for a sunset cruise. Anyone else want to do it?
Dude, 35 bucks for a sunset booze cruise?! I'm down! I know I'll get at LEAST $35 of cerveza in me! What a deal!!

I am game for a Toucan cruise, but I am not Invasion...
So I guess I shouldn't reply here...

If it's open to others, let me know!
Does the Toucan have open cruises or are they usually chartered by a group? If they have open cruise then whoever wants to do it can purchases tickets for the same night. I'm not sure if there are enough Invasion people interested to charter the boat or not.

Back
Top Bottom