Thermo Valve Isoltion manifold

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My-way

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi all,

Has anyone any experience with the Thermo Valve Isolation Manifold.

What are they like and are parts easily available for them? Such as replacement inserts and internals.

Cheers.

I just recently bought a modular setup for twin alum. 80's. The quality and craftsmanship are second to none! With the addition of a couple of plugs to remove the crossover, you can have a single again in a few minutes. The fact that these new modular valves have a 'screw in' insert that changes from DIN to YOKE style regulators is awesome! Now I can have the best of both worlds. Not only do I NOT HAVE TO buy another regulator, but I can mix my first stages and still be quite safe. One side can be a yoke regulator stage and the other can still be a Top Of The Line DIN style. The valve(s) are smooth and tight, probably real desireable if you rub the ceiling a lot! The knobs are not soft rubber but they sure are easy on the hands. Sounds like I sell these but I assure you I don't, if you'd like a hella good deal on a brand new set, I can steer you in the right direction though. email me and I'll send you back the personal email and location so you can get one and not spend a handfull of C-notes. Thermo has been in business for a long time and sell many other types of valves to all kinds of industry, not just diving, (medical, aerospace, etc.) so they have any item in stock and can rebuild them if you need them to. But honestly, unless you flood them, why rebuild something that is perfectly fine?

:sharky: :sharky:

I have 5 Thermo Manifolds. Got them when I bought my HP100 duals. And HP80's..

Haven't had any problems with them at all. Mine are the 300bar version. DIN only. I also have the Sea Elite 200bar Manifolds on my LP's and Dual AL80's. Those are great too. No problems with either... Use the Thermo's more.

Only problem with them is to make them Single tanks you have to buy there Bolt. Which is around $25 a bolt. So $50 to do 2 tanks. Which is freakin ridiculous.

So I use them on tanks I want set up for Duals all the time. I have the Bolts for the Sea Elite's already. So I don't have to buy another 10 Bolts for $250....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom