Thermo 7/8 doubles manifold

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Paintballpsyco2369

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Looking for a Thermo doubles manifold to fit a 7/8 neck. Used preferred as it is cheaper, though new may not be out of the question if the price isn't too bad... If you may have something, please let me know what you would like for it shipped, and if you can possibly get any pics of it. Thanks for the help, hope to hear from someone soon.

Paint

Thanks for the link, I had seen that one but I am NOT AT ALL interested in ANYTHING from sherwood or genesis. Thanks anyways though lol.

Paint

I have pretty much struck out locally. Still have a few people hunting for me, though so far nothing. Looking more and more like I may need to take my friend up on his offer to borrow his... Hate to do that, but would at least get me in the water for now lol. Am still looking and interested...

Paint

I have an isolater valve from a set of doubles I just took apart. I think it's Themo, definitely not Sherwood or Genesis, fits Themo and Diverite if you have a need.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom