There's a new divemaster in town!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

saturday at 6? wash your car?? hmm. sure!! lol u know - u should wash it..once/week at least! rofl - are u going to be at the quarry sunday?

Congrats. I just started my PADI DM Candidate program. Any advise?

Greg

saturday at 6? wash your car?? hmm. sure!! lol u know - u should wash it..once/week at least! rofl - are u going to be at the quarry sunday?

Of course I'll be at the quarry on Sunday. It's our big contest day!

And I don't think Red has been washed since April or so. I'm a bad, bad Corvette owner. :shakehead::shakehead::shakehead:

Greg

Enjoy yourself!

The PADI DM course is a LOT of fun. You will learn a lot.

Don't worry about the books, take your time to learn the material. Most of it is simple once you learn the theory behind it.

There's a link at the top of this forum about the exams. Look in there -- it will tell you what info is on each exam.

For the exam where you can use an instructor manual -- do it! Be sure to use a 2007 copy of the Instructor Manual. If you use a previous version or the manuals that are on the CD in the DM crewpack, there is one question I can guarantee you will get wrong. There are several questions where you will need to look things up in the manual.

Good Luck!

Greg

best of luck - like Phil said - its a breeze if you review the Instructors Manual. I loved DM training! Keep us informed of how you are doing!:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom