Theme for May 24 - 30: Going Vertical

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina:
Oh no, you don't get out of it that easily - nor does anyone else!

Either get out there and shoot (Lees' I know you are diving this week :wink: ) or dig through those files again...maybe you don't have one that worked, but by posting it maybe we can all learn something and come up with ideas for next time?!
:11: :icon10: but....but....but...that's working under pressure!!! :help:

pssst...lisa.....Just rotate one to vertical....no one will know the difference! ssshhhhh!

The bad news is that these are the best I could find. The good news is I'm gonna try to dive tomorrow and I now have an assignment.
These were on a bad vis day and I was experimenting. I experimented more with the crop tool and only saved the post crop pics.

SeaYoda:
The bad news is that these are the best I could find. The good news is I'm gonna try to dive tomorrow and I now have an assignment.
These were on a bad vis day and I was experimenting. I experimented more with the crop tool and only saved the post crop pics.
now play with the color cast a bit :D

justleesa:

Nice! What exactly did you do?

justleesa:
Thanks for the PM help. Time to start hydrating and resting for the dive tomorrow. Hope the viz is good so that I can complete my mission!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom