Theme for July 5-11: Trailers for sale or rent...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

louisianadiver:
Hey, I didn't think of turtles. I won't flood the forum with them, but here's an old loggerhead who's been hanging around the Flower Gardens for years--sort of like an old friend of mine. If blennies count, I have some funny pics of them.
Clay
Just hanging out....:D Our turtles only (mostly) hang like that at cleaning stations, is it one?
Please save your blennies for another topic (the list of those to come is long :wink:)

SeaYoda:
I get to play this week after sitting it out for two!

Be sure to look close on the picture with the flounder, you might miss the guy "in the trailer". I know he doesn't carry his home with him, but he was so proud of his house I had to put him here.
hmmmm... Is that one "feeler" coming out of the shell in front what you are talking about? Can't make him out, could you burn that area a bit - just so we can see him better? (BTW, cool flounder :D)

here a couple more: The one is trailer with hitchhikers, a Jeweled Anemone Crab. When he noticed me he ran off trailing pink streamers.
and the other is more trailer park...A Ventricose Ark. They usually snap shut when you go by, I guess I caught this one off guard.
Last but not least, a Tiger Cowry

justleesa:
hmmmm... Is that one "feeler" coming out of the shell in front what you are talking about? Can't make him out, could you burn that area a bit - just so we can see him better? (BTW, cool flounder :D)
I've tried to lighten and darken the pic with no luck making him "pop out". I'll try some more things tonight before revealing his identity.

Red hairy legged hermit crab

OK Justleesa,

This is the best I can do before I reveal who is in the trailer. Any guesses?

justleesa:
a blennie?
Yes!

I don't know if flounder eat blennies or not, but that blennie was sure lovin' his "trailer".

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom