Theme 28 Nov - 4 Dec 2005: Sea Serpents - eels & snakes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A couple of my California Moray pics:

This one is in the Nov. 2005 issue of California Diving News
IMG_0091a.JPG

IMG_0036a.JPG

A moray against a wonderful Poor Knights Wall (Cream Gardens)

grey_moray_3.jpg

Alison

Hey Alison! Have you got more pix from Poor knights? I live pretty much at the oppiste side of the world but was lucky enough to visit nz but didn't have enough luck with the winds. Still would love to dive at the poor knights. My brother lives at rotorua but it's quite a flight to get there :D

Maybe one day again... maybe!

kapula:
Hey Alison! Have you got more pix from Poor knights? I live pretty much at the oppiste side of the world but was lucky enough to visit nz but didn't have enough luck with the winds. Still would love to dive at the poor knights. My brother lives at rotorua but it's quite a flight to get there :D

Maybe one day again... maybe!

No more that fit the theme but there are a few in my gallery - see the link under my name. This operator, who I use when I am up there has some great shots.
http://www.oceanblue.co.nz/gallery.htm
Good luck with getting back this way.
Alison

A few more pics. These were taken in Costa Rica:

Panamic Green Moray
CR_072005_47a.JPG

CR_072005_46a.JPG

Spotted Moray
CR_072005_120a.JPG

Focus is poor on my point and shoot, but this is the only one of these eels I have personally seen so I thought I would go ahead and post it. Can anyone tell me what it is? It was in the Izu Penninsula of Japan.

Here's one more

Sharptail Eel from Bonaire:

sharptail_eel1.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom