Sea Snakes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jake 10

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Sea snakes are spectacular and mysterious sea creatures often very hard to find. They are restricted to coastal areas of the Indian Ocean and Western Pacific Ocean. Sea snakes have laterally compressed bodies and are often mistaken for eels. However, sea snakes are actually highly venomous snakes

…. And that’s why he is called ‘happy-diver!
:rofl3:

I saw a white one with spots (snake not happy-diver) in Ft Lauderdale while shore diving. Did not know what to do so I kept moving.

I saw a white one with spots
That's might be a sharp tailed eel. We don't have sea snakes in Florida. :D We might see snakes in the ocean or water, but they aren't sea snakes.

one almost wrapped itself around my leg and swam up my shorts one day

probably to meet the other one
It is common knowledge that sea snakes love super macro.

Hey mate just wondering, which side of the brain you don't use and how many hours it takes
before you actually decide to demean someone you don't know about the size of their penis

I'm quite sensitive about it but could send you a photo to laugh, but you would probably cry

But you would have to blow up the picture

the one with less humor :D

Back
Top Bottom