Theme 01-07 April: Spring has Sprung

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina

Missing Diva.
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Spring has arrived for those of you in the northern hemisphere and the weather is changing in preparation for winter for the rest of us. So we can all use some bright colours and pretty shots.

This week let's see your "flowers" and other springy type shots!

Every year when we go to Kona - we pick up another orchid from Akatsuka Orchid Garden to add to my collection. This was this years addition - the others are still blooming. The other two pics, Bee and Hibiscus were taken in Kona, Hi.

monty

Here's my Spring pic:

26242azalea_-_niceville.jpg

I don't have any pretty u/w flowers. It was this or pics from diving in the "springs". I think I'll stick with the flowers :D.

Well it's always spring/summer here, anyway I thought I'd share some pics of mine.
The first pic is of a bouganivillea flower.

The second is of a Poui tree whose flowers all bloom at the same time in a beautiful golden hue. If you look closely you can see a wasp at the center of the pic.

Okay. I finally got my pics uploaded. One for topside spring, and one for underwater spring.

Working today in the garden and thought about this post.
Took the camera and shoot the life which start around the fruits tree. This one is a peach tree.

Ciao

I'll play too since I just got my new camera :wink:
Don't ask me what kind of flower this is. It is in a park near where I live!

Back
Top Bottom