The Wow of Palau

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jamesbeal

Registered
Reaction score
Just got back from an incredible trip to Palau with my amazing girlfriend and resident photojournalist, better known as Catherine96821. The non-stop and ever-changing action at Blue Corner, Big Drop Off and German Wall provided thrills and endless photo ops. Attached are a few thumbnails. If anyone is planning a trip there, drop us a line, as we would be happy to give our scoop on food, lodging, and dive operators.

So Palau is moved to Hawaii :wink:

We plan to take a trip there ourselves.

But back to Maui first of course.

Palau is at the top of my "dream dive destination" list. I keep telling myself that one day I'll get over there - but first I need to accrue more vacation time.

I need to accrue more money. Is it possible to accrue money or can you only accrue more vacation time????

Accrue vacation time and credit cards, best of both worlds. Since this is the last stop before Guam, I think it's a good place for it. Awsome pics! Someone has to show me what Im doing so wrong.... Had to bail on Truk twice in the last few months due to work. Sucks very much badly!

okay, you all are making me feel bad! We went on frequent flyer miles and stayed at the West Plaza Molakal, 70 dollars a night! It was the best time I have ever had and I like the Hotel better than my time at the PPR, Caroline's OR the Sunrise! Really, it is a great place for a bargain price.
I am still shooting mostly on Program Mode, just cannot seem to get those settings figured out and changed in time to get the shot... Sharks galore and we met some really interesting people on our dive boat.

Some old timer showed us this "secret" Japanese encampment on Two Dog Island. You hike through this swampy bog and there are weapons and things that could go boom if you pick them up. Yea, we should stick to Hawaii in this forum I guess. Seems a lot went on while I was gone.....shoot, I am trying not to gossip anymore. Its so hard!

I second Chepar's advice about Breeze dive club. I love it...I think people do not broadcast it too much because it is so great and never crowded and Johnny Pang knows his ocean out there! Wildcard, give it a try or you guys go as my guest sometime!

"Some old timer showed us this "secret" Japanese encampment on Two Dog Island. You hike through this swampy bog and there are weapons and things that could go boom if you pick them up. Yea, we should stick to Hawaii in this forum I guess. Seems a lot went on while I was "
Thats the reason I want to go to Truk! Looking for ordnance.

WOW is all I can say about those pics. Incredible!

thanks kidk9, I try. K9 scuba-dog, just for you!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom