"The Wetter The Better" save lionfish from death

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What about the "BLUE RAJA" from Mystery Men...he throws spoons and forks!!

But no knives...he's not stab man, he's not knifey boy, he's the Blue Raja.

In case you missed it the first time around!

In case you missed it the first time around!

What about the "BLUE RAJA" from Mystery Men...he throws spoons and forks!!

But no knives...he's not stab man, he's not knifey boy, he's the Blue Raja.

nah, that's just gay.

In case you missed the first time around. Try to keep up, this is a very serious discussion.

In case you missed the first time around. Try to keep up, this is a very serious discussion.
Utensil man is our best bet. Okay...there are no knives. But darn'it if a snorkle works then I think a spoon and fork is even better. And you are ready for some good eats after the kill.

Utensil man is our best bet. Okay...there are no knives. But darn'it if a snorkle works then I think a spoon and fork is even better. And you are ready for some good eats after the kill.

nah, just too wussy, I mean utensil man, come on? We need soem ass kickin', mutant lionfish killing machine, something that will strike fear in the heats of men, you know like Janet Reno or Rosie O'Donnell.

Docc is indeed the safe, gentlemanly type...(and I can assure y'all I'm not being bribed :D)

He even carried my doubles once! :blinking:

suck up.....

You know they really do look like cockroaches. Yuck!

I don't think I've seen them out of the water (like on a boat deck like that before). but I always thought they looked kinda neat in the water.

how about a bearer of water?

you could catch herpes from that....

Yeah, but he died so who does that leave us with to kill this breed of invasive superfish?

We could try this approach:

7i75f4i3.jpg

Or maybe bribe this guy:

lg-smith-salmon.jpg

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom