THE USS SPIEGEL GROVE w/ the DIVA AND FRIENDS, thursday, 5/21/15,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

reefman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
rendezvoused with CAJUN DIVA and the gang from southern Louisiana(diving all week with rainbow reef) on the SG this AM. bright sunshine, light SW winds, seas 1FT. double on buoy SG4(portside crane). blue water, viz 60FT improving to 70+, MDT current, variable water temp 79F-81F. great dives with elusive bull shark sightings near the stern on both. pics from TIMG,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

reefman
key largo

Attachments

• sg1.jpg
    sg1.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 155
  • sg2.jpg
    sg2.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 125
  • sg3.jpg
    sg3.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 123
  • sg4.jpg
    sg4.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 110
  • sg5.jpg
    sg5.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 104
  • sg6.jpg
    sg6.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 102
  • sg7.jpg
    sg7.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 96
  • sg8.jpg
    sg8.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 92
  • sg9.jpg
    sg9.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 93
  • sg10.jpg
    sg10.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 92
  • sg11.jpg
    sg11.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 93
  • sg12.jpg
    sg12.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 95
  • sg13.jpg
    sg13.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 92
  • sg14.jpg
    sg14.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 92
  • sg15.jpg
    sg15.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 99
WOW! Great Cajun pics Tim! The rest are not so bad either :wink:

Can't tell you how much we enjoyed having you guys over for gumbo - the friendship grows :acclaim::acclaim::acclaim:

WOW! Great Cajun pics Tim! The rest are not so bad either :wink:

Can't tell you how much we enjoyed having you guys over for gumbo - the friendship grows :acclaim::acclaim::acclaim:

Thank you CajunDiva.
I really enjoyed the Cajun Feast and seeing all of you guys Wednesday night!

hey, DIVA what's with the RUBIK'S CUBE in photo #1 and 2 ????????????????? was he NARKED????

reefman
key largo

It was equally beautiful on the Northern Light today...well minus the 3kt current.
I'll try to get some video edited on the Queen tomorrow.

Great pics reefman...

hey, DIVA what's with the RUBIK'S CUBE in photo #1 and 2 ????????????????? was he NARKED????

reefman
key largo

Hey reefman...

bottomfeeder22 is such a great dad...his son is composing a mini movie of the Rubiks cube in all kinds of different locations - Brian is doing his best to help provide some of the unique material :D

Thanks for the report and photos from the Spiegel Grove. I've not had an opportunity to dive it since 2009. Fortunately, my son and I will have the chance at the end of this July when we join SB's Spree4All and dive the SG, Duane, Bibb, Thunderbolt, Adolphus Busch, and the Vandenberg. I believe there are still a few spots available, great opportunity

Thanks for the report and photos from the Spiegel Grove. I've not had an opportunity to dive it since 2009. Fortunately, my son and I will have the chance at the end of this July when we join SB's Spree4All and dive the SG, Duane, Bibb, Thunderbolt, Adolphus Busch, and the Vandenberg. I believe there are still a few spots available, great opportunity

Thank you scubadada. Hope you guys have a great trip!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom