THE USS SPIEGEL GROVE w/ the DIVA AND FRIENDS, thursday, 5/21/15,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

At last we are back in Cajun-land after a very LOOOOOONG journey. I am finally taking a minute to sit and look at these pics on my big screen. Tim, these images are fantastic. They are all phenomenal, but the black and white shot is simply AMAZING! You are such a talented photographer. Our rendezvous on the Spiegel Grove was short, but very special. Thank you so much for sharing these shots with us. Cajun Invasion IV will be even bigger and better...save the date :D

At last we are back in Cajun-land after a very LOOOOOONG journey. I am finally taking a minute to sit and look at these pics on my big screen. Tim, these images are fantastic. They are all phenomenal, but the black and white shot is simply AMAZING! You are such a talented photographer. Our rendezvous on the Spiegel Grove was short, but very special. Thank you so much for sharing these shots with us. Cajun Invasion IV will be even bigger and better...save the date :D

Thank you CajunDiva. That was a terrific spot to meet - on the SG, grouped around the flag. I think that was a great way to observe Memorial Day. On a Navy ship, doing what we all love, with the flag as part of the permanent, indelible image.

It was beautiful, memorable, and very moving. The underwater handshake was pretty special too!

in the spirit of today, a capture from the SG this past summer from our good friend Mario,,,,,,,,,,

reefman
key largo

Attachments

• sg.jpg
    sg.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 55
Spiegel Grove II - Cajun Invasion.jpg
This is my FAVORITE shot. (Thanks to timg!) The Cajun gang rallying to gather around the flag on the Spiegel Grove for our "Cajun Invasion"/Memorial Day celebration photo.

The black and white finish makes it haunting...in a cool kind of way. Very Iwo-Jima flag-ish :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom