The Ultimate SPARE AIR joke,crack,uses, make-fun-of thread.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mike_s

Contributor
Reaction score
So everytime that someone asks about Spare Air, it always gets off topic and people start cracking on Spare Air.

However, sometimes those off topic posts are deleted. So here's your chance. Post any jokes, cracks, alternate uses, ways to mount, or make fun SPARE AIR in this thread.

Feel free to post your own comments or other good jokes that you've read. (link if you want). Post pics if you want.

We all know Spare Air is a joke, so here's your chance that you've been waiting for

:rofl3:

I'll go first. This posted by Buoyant1:
I use one (spare air) to blow the pretzel crumbs out of my keyboard

For me the saying goes something like this.....

Spare Air, always there when you need to..............finish your prayer........:11:

"If I buy a SpareAir from LeisurePro and mount it to my Air2 can I still wear split fins or should I just put my mask on my forehead now?"

is spare air really that bad of an idea? not that i'd buy one or anything but.....

is spare air really that bad of an idea? not that i'd buy one or anything but.....

Yes, it truly is.

There are numerous threads on this board discussing why its a bad idea. In my opinion they can be summarized by observing that spare air is an inadequate tool for the situation for which its is "designed" for. It just cant do what its designed for, namely get a person to the surface during an emergency from depth in a controlled manner. Any situation where it will work as designed, CESA will be perfectly safe.

Can I get two spair airs and an isolating doubles manifold to really be safe? And if so, can I get a tiny BP/W to mount them to?

Oooh, oooh! And because I see that you can clip off your PrayerAir, can I get a 7' hose to donate it to a buddy if he/she goes OOA?

It's better than nothing, though not by much

Back
Top Bottom