The Ultimate SPARE AIR joke,crack,uses, make-fun-of thread.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, it truly is.

There are numerous threads on this board discussing why its a bad idea. In my opinion they can be summarized by observing that spare air is an inadequate tool for the situation for which its is "designed" for. It just cant do what its designed for, namely get a person to the surface during an emergency from depth in a controlled manner. Any situation where it will work as designed, CESA will be perfectly safe.

hey... the point of this thread is not to discuss it being practical. It's to make fun of it. STAY FOCUSSED! :rofl3:

I liked the one about zip tying 3 of them together to make triples

I liked the one about zip tying 3 of them together to make triples

that's pretty funny.

don't have any triples pic's, but heres a pic of a set of Spare Air Doubles I found one time

spare-air-doubles.jpg

I almost made it to the surface, I wish I had my spare air

I've said it before ... a spare air is the perfect device for exiting a helicopter that goes down into the water. That's what it was made for, but the market was not big enough.

(one of my buddies uses his spareair for playing around in the swimming pool, for those days when we just can't get away to the beach... s/a doubles would be way more awesomer for that though...)

The sad thing is, is that the Spare Air wasn't an original idea. I give you the Snork Air from the late 1950s or early 60s

SnorkairAd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom