The "Thanks" button is gone.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about a delete button

Any diver can thumb any post at any time

Let's get rid of post count while we're at it, it's a bad reminder of how much time we spend on scubaboard, when we should be doing something else.

You can do that now through User CP then edit options...

The staff has reviewed the
post_thanks1.gif
feature and has decided to remove it. We felt that it has contributed to an unhealthy polarization of the community and was susceptible to abuse by a few.

As always, your input and comments were invaluable in reaching this decision. Now it's back to your regularly scheduled thankless program!

That's OK Pete, no need to thank me.

Oh, hang on...

You can do that now through CP control then edit options. Where's my thanks? :D

A thousand thanks oh grand puba, you are a prince among men, a shining example of generosity and we are grateful to you for showering your wisdom upon us.

A thousand thanks oh grand puba, you are a prince among men, a shining example of generosity and we are grateful to you for showering your wisdom upon us.

Damn.....just when you really need the thanks button :rofl3:

Gilbert and Sullivan just spun in their respective graves.

There are so many posts on this thread that I'd like to thank.... now I just can't do it with a push of a button.... I'm so sad. :sad:

So anyway - thanks guys!

How will we know when a post is a good one now?

Just quote it, like this, and say "THANK YOU!" :fruit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom