The swamp is closed next weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aquatrax

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
What are us non shopping diver types supposed to do while the crazy folk are at the mall? I guess I could sling the 40cuft on the golf bag and hunt for balls in the water hazards.

Might be time for a road trip! South Padre and dive the Clipper?

Road trip is right. I'm headed to Florida. (Not specifically a dive trip although I may get some diving in if the forecasted storm doesn't blow it out.)

Last edited:
You are a fellow solo diver so just hit the pond anyway. :cool2:

There is always a friendly local bar you can go to.... I went to one the other night as a matter of fact.
New small place, nice people, I just stayed for a few hours.
When I got ready to leave I'd had way to many beers and didn't want to drive my car home so I took a Bus....

Now... that may not sound like any big deal to you but I had never driven a Bus !! :D

You are a fellow solo diver so just hit the pond anyway. :cool2:

There is always a friendly local bar you can go to.... I went to one the other night as a matter of fact.
New small place, nice people, I just stayed for a few hours.
When I got ready to leave I'd had way to many beers and didn't want to drive my car home so I took a Bus....

Now... that may not sound like any big deal to you but I had never driven a Bus !! :D

LOL. I had almost taken a drink when the thought popped into my head, "Wait a minute, Frank has responded to this post." So yeah, I'm glad I sat the drink down to read first. :D

Anyway, a nice laugh to start the holiday. Happy Turkey Day to all.

Cyp

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom