The Story

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dives using a hookah system powered by his methane farts and is in search of three divers. Who will assist Jacques Cousteau in Atlantis to develop..

An unsinkable Calypso (ouch). However, the donkey hobbled over to the three eyed man and said....

I got long ones, I got short ones, I got fat ones, I got thin ones . . which one you want?

just give me the cylinder that will give me the longest time under, I must begin my search for the "Three Wise Men of Diving" who I believe are now..

Mary's Deep Cavern! The dynamic trio started to back kick with their webbed toes, and the all of a sudden a talking Seahorse with a silver and pink tutu said, "..."

I am the magic sea horse of the deep. I will grant you three wishes. Steve immediately blurted out "I wish for . . . "

The seahorse replied You must penetrate Mary's Deep Cavern before I grant you any wishes. But first I must tell you men have tried to penetrate Marys Deep Cavern before and weren't capable of fulfilling her demanding physical challenges. She requires the the physical demands of a Sea Horse or larger beast to satisfy her. Will you accept this challenge or move on?

Mike responds, "Well, I have been likened to a flea so I must move on!" Steve responds, "The cavern smells like fish but hey, that's how I roll, so sure I'll take the plunge!" Pete, with a deer in the headlights look, says, ..."

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom