The Story

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Check out your A$$Hat! Looks like a giant jellyfish tumbling out of the hole in the backside of your wetsuit! Dr Bill turns around, expecting to see.................

s11616_36148600_2169.jpg

A man-o-war, but to his surprise, all he saw was a small box jelly. Sweat beaded up on his brow as the mermaid.......

said "I will grant you three wishes Dr Bill but each wish must be on behalf of these travel-weary gear-impaired divers , Steve, Mike and Pete - one wish for each. What are your three wishes?"

Our intrepid divers waited and sang choruses of Kum-by-yah waiting for Dr. Bill when out of nowhere, and I MEAN nowhere.........

Rip in the time space continuum in an area simply called "The Y". He pops the hatch and says, "..."

The Holiday Inn Express to pick up my clothes so hold on. They battened down the hatches and evaded the Mermaid, watching Dr. Bill get stung by the box jelly as they passed. "Chins up guys" said Howard as he........

Land of manhood and dignity. The three divers waited for Howard to get his gear topside before closing the hatch and diving again, when the strangest thing happened.........

Back
Top Bottom