The Singapore Invasion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drbill:
What will be next? Some of my dive friends from Singapore may actually get ME to head to the Philippines with them. That could be a disaster!

ah yes. stay and just dive in Singapore waters. don't head to the Philippines.

theres lots of kidnapping, riots, political killing, hostage taking , no no good

hey wait , they have nothing to do with Scuba diving eh.....

at any rate it would be a disaster if you come to the Philippines.... you may never want to leave !!!! bwahahahahahhahaha...

just like the song of "welcome to the Hotel CA......, sucha lovely place..... You can never never leave......."

hmmmm DCS?

:D

Acoust:
I;m Singaporean and proud to say i have not damaged anything in all my dives :)

you haven't gone diving as much then.... bwahahahahha

come join one of our Dive-O-ramas, and add to those who Damages the reputation of PPD

:eyebrow:

paolov:
ah yes. stay and just dive in Singapore waters. don't head to the Philippines.

theres lots of kidnapping, riots, political killing, hostage taking , no no good

hey wait , they have nothing to do with Scuba diving eh.....

at any rate it would be a disaster if you come to the Philippines.... you may never want to leave !!!! bwahahahahahhahaha...

just like the song of "welcome to the Hotel CA......, sucha lovely place..... You can never never leave......."

hmmmm DCS?

:D
you on crack again?!

Wish I read that before I fell in love with the Philippines and the Point Bar. Now I'm saving money for my Mindoro sling addiction again.

Seriously, we Singaporeans get a very bad reputation while diving in the Philippines for these reasons:

- We hate cold water. 25C at PG!!! GRRRRRRR.
- We hate basic accomodations. How can Alona not have any 5 star hotels with 300 satellite channels and 4-(wo)men jacuzzis?
- Not enough spice in our food. Where's the chilli in Bicol curry?
- Not enough big fish. We want 500kg Napoleon Wrasses on every dive. And maybe steamed with soya sauce for dinner later.
- We hate the 5am arrival times with Cebu Pacific. And no complimentary lap dance with the steward(ess).
- We don't get enough loving. Our (wo)men hate us. Our mothers love us the wrong way. And all the women at Centrum prefer all the hairy white/korean beached whales. We have a "Romancing Singapore" campaign every year and not enough practice... *sigh*

Traminer:
- We don't get enough loving. Our (wo)men hate us. Our mothers love us the wrong way. And all the women at Centrum prefer all the hairy white/korean beached whales. We have a "Romancing Singapore" campaign every year and not enough practice... *sigh*

Ok Ok, I'll admit having a passing resemblance to a beached whale... but hairy Korean??:huh:

edit: I guess compared to bald Canadians... :wink:

paolov:
you haven't gone diving as much then.... bwahahahahha

come join one of our Dive-O-ramas, and add to those who Damages the reputation of PPD

:eyebrow:

When is the next one?

Back
Top Bottom