The Singapore Invasion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pakman:
That's cuz you guys get public canings if you touch the coral...:11: :eyebrow: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Just kiddin!!!

(but I do have to admit, of all the Asian divers, those who speak with a Singlish accent do tend to be the better ones*... well except Wolverine who likes to roll around on the bottom while taking photos... hahaha :eyebrow:)

*just my personal observation. Disclaimer: All opinions stated here in this post do not reflect the opinions of Scubaboard or the PPD... :D

Blame it on the lens.. hehehe

hey Tim, still interested in selling that old reg? Got a deco dive coming up next month (actually simulated deco for some deep diving training for some of our club members... I've gotta take some trainee down to 35-40m in HK hahaha... NOTHING TO SEE la!!!). PM me and I'll arrange to pick it up and the $$$ from Carlo :D

pakman:
That's cuz you guys get public canings if you touch the coral...:11: :eyebrow: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Just kiddin!!!

(but I do have to admit, of all the Asian divers, those who speak with a Singlish accent do tend to be the better ones*... well except Wolverine who likes to roll around on the bottom while taking photos... hahaha :eyebrow:)

*just my personal observation. Disclaimer: All opinions stated here in this post do not reflect the opinions of Scubaboard or the PPD... :D

Well i guess u are right, coz because of all these "incentives" when told to to do something we REALLY REALY try not to haha. Anyway will be in Mactan Apo and Panglao from the 21st to the 29th this month so I will try to be a model diver :D

Wolverine:
More like more grilled fish! You should hear how most of Singapore divers describe what they see...

Look, stingray! Tasty when grilled with chilli
Look, Grouper! Steam!

etc etc etc...:D

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Lol.....I agree....as and ex Singaporean, now Australian, married to a Malaysian and working in Azerbaijan for 11 yrs....

You forget...."SOTONG!!!"....yum, dried squid

Eskasi:
ex Singaporean, now Australian, married to a Malaysian and working in Azerbaijan for 11 yrs....

wow... that sounds almost pak-esque... korean dude raised in the US, working for a brit bank in hk, has deep hidden desires for a canadian working in yap and wreaking havoc on philippine reefs...

Jag

PS
loved my trip to sing last month... love the architecture and most definitely miss the hawker centers hehehehehe

clgsamson:
never thought you like Makati very much:D
it was the old buildings specifically - the old peranakan district just off orchard, china town...

the new national library rocked... chijmes... raffles hotel... the old buildings along stamford...

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom