The simple things.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I got to wear my specially made "Flamingo print" Dee rag with my venture crew yesterday... It definately completes the Pirate Persona I so desperately sought. The kids and others there just loved it. Flamingoes and I go back a bit... I didn't really choose that as a symbol, but it represents me in ways I never considered... a funny ol' bird who takes nothing seriously and likes shrimp. That's me!

So thanks Dee... I am forever in your gratitude!!!

Originally posted by NetDoc
I got to wear my specially made "Flamingo print" Dee rag with my venture crew yesterday... It definately completes the Pirate Persona I so desperately sought. The kids and others there just loved it. Flamingoes and I go back a bit... I didn't really choose that as a symbol, but it represents me in ways I never considered... a funny ol' bird who takes nothing seriously and likes shrimp. That's me!

So thanks Dee... I am forever in your gratitude!!!

Flamingo Pete does sort of have a ring to it :thumb: Glad you liked it!

We refer to it as a "Florida Bobwhite" (yes, its a long story), and the nick given me in Pennsylvania was "Fla-Bob Pete". In other circles I am known as "Pete the Pirate" which sounds far more dashing.

Originally posted by NetDoc
We refer to it as a "Florida Bobwhite" (yes, its a long story), and the nick given me in Pennsylvania was "Fla-Bob Pete". In other circles I am known as "Pete the Pirate" which sounds far more dashing.

I'm currently looking for some pirate fabric. I'll make ya one if I find it!

Pete the Pirate certainly fits ya!

Back
Top Bottom